- 2-stroke engine specially developed for recreational aircraft
- 2 cylinders, cooled by fan
- Piston ported intake
- Dual capacitor discharge Ignition (DCDI)
- Dual Bing carburetors
- Diaphragm fuel pump
- Recoil or electric starter
- Available with various exhaust system configurations
ROTAX 503 UL DCDI has two versions:
503/37 (another designation 503 UL-2V) with two carburetors,
503/34 (another designation 503 UL-1V) with a single carburetor.
TBO — 300 hrs.
Warranty service life — 100 operating hours or 6 months after the first run, or 1 year from the date of purchase.
* Picture: 503 with options.