The turbo charged Rotax 914 series offers more performance at high altitudes while keeping weight at a low level. This series offers a time between overhauls of 2.000 hrs and is available as certified (Rotax 914 F) according to FAR 33 and JAR-E and non-certified version (Rotax 914 UL). ROTAX 914 UL and ROTAX 914 F have no any structural differences.
- 4-stroke liquid/air-cooled engine with opposed cylinders
- with turbo charger
- with automatic waste gate control
- dry sump forced lubrication with separate oil tank
- automatic adjustment by hydraulic valve tappet
- 2 carburetors
- dual electronic ignition
- electric starter
- propeller speed reduction unit
- engine mount assembly
TBO — 2000 hours or 15 years of operation.
Warranty service life — 100 operating hours or 6 months after the first run, or 1 year from the date of purchase.
In the Russian Federation ROTAX 914 engine is certified as a type (Type Certificate №-ST314 AMD).
* Picture: 914 UL 3 DCDI with options.