ROTAX 912 iS /iSc Sport
Based on the proven concept of the Rotax 912 S/ ULS engine the new 912 iS Sport engine offers all well known advantages of the Rotax 4-stroke engine series complemented by additional features, e.g. engine management system. The complete package presents the latest technology in the aircraft engine industry and will enhance the flying and ownership experience of pilots.
- 4-stroke liquid/air-cooled engine with opposed cylinders
- Dry sump forced lubrication with separate oil tank, automatic adjusted by hydraulic valve tappet
- Redundant electric fuel injection
- Engine management system
- Electric starter
- Propeller speed reduction unit
- Air intake system
Power: 73.5 kW (100 hp) at 5800 1/min.
Torque: 132.0 Nm at 5000 1/min.
TBO — 2000 hours or 15 years of operation.
Warranty service life — 100 operating hours or 6 months after the first run, or 1 year from the date of purchase.
Engine is supplied in two versions:
- ROTAX 912 iS Sport — non-certified;
- ROTAX 912 iSc Sport — certified standards EASA CS-E (will be available after the type certificate).
ROTAX 912 iS Sport and ROTAX 912 iSc Sport have no any structural differences.